Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome!

Hello World! If you've made your way to this blog it's likely because you know me and I've sent you the link. As so many have done before me, I intend this blog to be a place where I can share pictures and stories of our growing family. I will try to update as often as I can to let you all know how parenthood is treating us.

For those who don't know, we conceived back in May while on vacation in Cooperstown to visit the baseball hall of fame (thus our nickname of 'Coop' for the baby). Seeing as we'd been trying to get pregnant for 2.5 years at that point, finally achieving our goal was a bit of a miracle. Time flies though, and now Coop is due in just a couple of weeks, at which point he or she will be re-named and 'Coop' will become a name of the past. But we will never forget the joy that being pregnant and having Coop in our life has brought us.

For the meantime though, I'm just looking forward to a little downtime between finishing work (one more day!) and Coops arrival.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey there
Let's see if this worked .......
Still waiting for some wonderful news !!

Brenda said...

Your comment worked! I'm still waiting too!! :)